(Oct. 18 - Oct. 20)
In this 18-hour transformational event Max will reveal his secrets and techniques on:
• The interconnection of the emotions with the mind and body
• Connection, Vulnerability, Isolation, Intimacy
• Crisis as an Axis of Transformation
• Triggering Emotional Healing
• Lifespan tools, writing and discussion
• Evolutionary Breathing Patterns
• Specific to alleviate anxiety
• Specific to improve sleep
• Specific to improve grief
• Specific to alleviate depression
• Specific to refocusing and relaxing at work
The course is 18 hours over 3 days. 11:30am - 6:30pm each day. Be sure to bring writing materials.
What To Expect:
Max Strom will reveal his core principles of breathing and movement patterns to alleviate anxiety, PTSD, depression, and sleep disorder based on his two decades of teaching and his in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga and QI Gong.
Using breathing patterns for 20 minutes daily, as taught by Max Strom, can bring us back to a peaceful and calm state as well as gift us with insight and knowledge that was buried along with our feelings.
With this new insight we are empowered to make new and meaningful life decisions. In just a few short days you will feel the difference and have the knowledge to help you transform your internal state, prevent future anxiety, and help others to do so.
[Cost: $460 before 10/13; $500 after 10/13] [Flier with registration links]