Friday, Oct. 5 - Sunday, Oct. 7, 2018
Fri: 6:00pm - 9:00pm, Sat: 12:30pm - 7:30pm, Sun. 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Our stories shape our lives. They create the basis of our beliefs both limiting and empowering. But are you truly aware of the narrative you create? Through this fun and thoughtful workshop, you’ll be able to write the next chapter of your life in a more empowering way. You’ll walk away with a clearer picture of what lights you up and what personal, daily practices you can create to clear away the clutter and bring you closer to living more authentically.
“What’s Your Story?” is…
- A weekend workshop designed to both entertain and inspire
- Lecture and conversation
- Journaling exercises
- Storytelling and mythology
- Gaining clarity about your desires and goals
- Getting rid of what holds you back
- Creating a practice that supports your greatest potential
- A transformational breath-work and meditation session to help you establish new neural connections
Here's a recent blog post from Janice.