Walking has been called the best form of exercise by many experts. But, taking long walks can still cause stress to our bodies; stress that can be helped with yoga. When walking does your lower back get tight? Or maybe it is your hips, your knees, or your feet that could use some help. Yoga for walkers will:
- teach you what poses will be good for you to do off the trail to
- strengthen muscles that will make your walks easier.
- cover poses that help open and relax you after a walk.
- show you how to integrate yoga poses into your walking routine to ease
- tension when it occurs.
- make your walks an even more enjoyable experience.
Walking can also be a form of meditation. We will discuss different ways
to turn your walks into opportunities for mindfulness and increased relaxation.
No yoga experience necessary.