Everyone knows that Pilates is good for your core. But, what exactly is your core? And what makes Pilates different?
Learn techniques to help your back and hips feel great. Improve your balance with Pilates exercises, as well as easy to integrate concepts from a professional dancer. Stand taller, with simple tricks to improve your posture.
This workshop will be taught with very little lumbar forward flexion, specifically to help our students with back and hip issues participate. In this workshop we will focus on the Pilates techniques specifically to help you:
- Improve core strength and stability
- Improve posture and balance
- Increase flexibility
- Prevent and reduce back pain
- Stabilize common injury areas relating to core: including knees, hips, back etc
- Develop mind-body awareness for posture, balance and to feel more integrated
- Identify the muscles that help your spine stay tall, and your body stay balanced